The Best Shed Quoting and Design Software
The best Shed Industry Design, Quoting and Ordering Management Software available that has Real Time sales reporting. 100% accurate BOMS.
Small Start Up Cost
National buying group without the major start up costs
At Shed Alliance New Zealand we provide your business with national buying power, state of the art tools and technological solutions others simply cant provide.
Provide your customers with peace of mind
Shed Alliance used premium steel from New Zealands leading steel making company, New Zealand Steel.
Shed Alliance is ShedSafe Accredited
Our shed designs engineering principles have been reviewed by an independent third party process to ensure they surpass AUS & NZL guidelines and Standards set by the building authorities.
View More Features and Benefits
Benefits of the Shed Alliance Package
- National Buying Group Power
- Huge Product Quoting Range
- 3D Graphic Shed Design Software
Shed Alliance New Zealand has been formed to fulfil a marketplace need to provide a National Steel Buying Group specialising in offering access to the best tools as required by independent Steel Shed resellers, steel building companies, carport and patio resellers, builders and associated trades to conduct their business profitably and successfully.
We aim to maximise sales opportunities for our members by passing on our extensive experience and industry contacts to offer the best suppliers with national group buying power prices to independent resellers for steel materials and componentry and also our expertise in steel systems and designs.
Super competitive pricing is made available by national distribution throughout New Zealand suppling steel purlins, C & Zed sections, battens, Zincalume and Colorsteel sheeting and rain goods.
This is allied with a huge range of fully engineered designs and plans for garages, sheds, C Section portal framed buildings and farm sheds to 24 m wide and 6m high to suit all New Zealand wind and snow loads. Heritage barns, gable and skillion carports, patios and structural industrial buildings add to the range. Mezzanine floors and raking beams are available with options of roller doors and sliding doors. Skillion enclosed sheds and steel stud frame buildings increase your sales opportunities.
All this together with future plans to increase functionalities and also expand our product range with hip roof and dutch gable designs. Our consulting engineers are also available to design and certify those one off and custom jobs which are required from time to time as well as the usual standard range jobs. Of course, buying well and having engineer’s plans is only part of the picture – you have to be able to generate instant quotes and BOM’S for ordering with suppliers.
The Shedtech TM net based software system fills this need and keeps all your data safe and accessible on the web server. This state of the art package offers a huge range of features and functionalities including 3D shed design on the fly, computerised shed quotation, shed and garage quoting and design detailing, shed ordering, gable and skillion carport quoting, patio quoting and patio design, industrial building design and BOM’S for all the range.
The software will provide site specific design wind speed certificates, slab layouts, job elevations, quotes and order paperwork. It is able to email, print or save documents as a PDF. The sales management package will maintain client records, receive payments, issue invoices, payment schedules and report sales, quotes, lead reports and sales follow up prompts are just some of its functionalities to assist you run your business professionally.
All this is available after a small one off start up fee to ShedTech.
Your future is here and now – what do you have to lose but your sales and profits?
Join Shed Alliance before your local opposition does!
Some compelling reasons to officially join Shed Alliance New Zealand
- Create a United Front to the market place – a Big Team
- Thereby gain big brand credibility and extra sales for your business
- Proudly be a part of your National Buying Group
- Promote the Shed Alliance brand to grow your business brand
- Be a real part of the best shed group in Australia & New Zealand – your team
- Be listed on the Shed Alliance dealer location website for local leads and contact
- Be supplied leads from our central number and the Shed Alliance corporate website
- Use of the Shed Alliance logo on your marketing materials and your own website
- Use of the ShedTech logo on your marketing materials and your website
- Use of ShedTech software – and only real time 3D design product
- Use of Ultra Safe Buildings logo and marketing material
- Use of Shed Safe logo and accreditation for your business
- Link your website to all the above features
- Use of TV adds
- Utilise our Promotional offers for members